Monday, August 15, 2011

The Summer of My Posterior Tibial Tendon

Somewhere in this blog or maybe the last, or the one before that, I swore off "to do" lists. This lasted maybe a week. I cannot survive without them, even if I sometimes, okay, often neglect their commands. Being home most of the summer recuperating from surgery should have been a great time to tackle many tdl items, but alas not so. Did a lot more thinking about doing than actual doing -- a virtual experience indeed. What has emerged is a more realistic sense of professional purpose and direction,  a reaffirmation of the importance of being fully present, and a desire to cultivate a more centered spiritual life. Of course, the work lies in moving from the virtual to the actual. Time will tell.

Wow and I just had a little ankle surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment