Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Late Night Blogging

I do not really know why I so often resist going to bed at a reasonable hour. By the time I think about it, it's already too late. The same thing happens with eating lunch. The obvious explanations do not ring true. But since I'm awake, I might as well blog away. I spent the last hour or so reading other blogs. Just click, "next blog," and there you go. It is interesting how blogs with similar content loop together as you click away. I soon found myself on teacher and education blogs.

 One was so well written, actually it was most impressive because of the writer's voice. So much so that its complete lack of capital letters somehow did not send me immediately to the "next blog" icon. Surprising. More to come as I was just hit with IOE, immediate onset exhaustion perhaps due to the loud words of PastorMelissaScott.com who I cannot shut up unless I physically turn off the tv because I cannot fnd the remote. She's telling her congregants to pray to Haimon and Mordecai. Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. I can completely relate to this dilemma. I do most of my writing and blogging late at night. On the one hand, I sometimes wish I opted for more sleep. And on the other hand, I find late night to provide the peace I need to focus.

    ReplyDelete