Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Substance to this Blog Needed?

Maybe, but since I'm my only reader, it doesn't really matter and I haven't been receiving too may complaints. The thoughts of a Gilliganesque career move are resonating with me lately. They are coming more into my orbit, the realm of the possible, if not yet, probable. In some ways this could seem quite a leap. Others may see it as a different kind of leap--off the professional ledge. That's not really the way I see it at all. I see it as  a potentially transformative, life giving decision. My career has taken a hit but I've rolled with it, and this is bigger than a career, this is about living a mission and a vision, something for which I've longed over the years, on and off and to varying degrees. Hhmm. I need to plan now.

No comments:

Post a Comment