Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back to Boot Camp

Tomorrow morning from 5:30AM- 6:30 AM, in the great Oceanside outdoors, I begin the first day of the first week of exercise camp: Strong Healthy Women Boot Camp. My goal for the first week is simply to get there on time with my stuff and to not have a heart attack. That's right;  realistic expectations.

I already warned the instructor Shae (I know her from when I did this 2 years ago) that I need to work up to full participation and that I cannot go all out during Week 1; otherwise, there may not be a Week 2. I asked her to think of this as differentiation of instruction  -- I have several years and pounds on the other campers, plus arthritis, but I am excited about doing this again. Once you get the hang of it, it really is a lot of fun.

The weigh in and the baseline measurements take place, I think, Friday.  Thirty-four minutes to bedtime. Woo Hoo!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. A gradual merge is usually the easiest. And I much prefer the outdoors for exercise if given the choice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You going to bed at 8:30??? Don't believe it.

    ReplyDelete