Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Woo Hoo Snow and Money

The iceman cometh and the taxman giveth. On this snow day, I was able to get a last-minute appointment to have my taxes done, instead of waiting until April. Thanks to my accountant, I will be getting a much-earned return, deposited directly into my account within the next few weeks. Sweet. Now, of course, if I could manage NOT to spend it; that would be good. I probably need to find a bank that's really inconvenient -- no debit card, no electronic withdrawals -- one that will hold on to my money until I physically arrive to this distant place to get it. And then, they should only give it to me for something I really want or need. I think of it like a really strict parent's bank-- that's what I need. Anyone anyone?

2 comments:

  1. don't blow it on a 6 pack of Mets tix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny, my friend, but you are right..I'm going frugal...yes, I know you've heard that sorry song before..

    ReplyDelete